Georgia Senate Results and Tax Planning Opportunities
The 2020 was an unbelievable time we will long remember and 2021 just began with a bang – The Democrats taking control of Congress and federal tax policy. Although the crisis may abate in 2021, the rate of tax policy change will likely increase. The “Blue Wave” along with the fiscal stimulus from Congress both will have tremendous implications for your clients given the likelihood for significant tax changes directed towards wealthy Americans.
Whether, you’re a financial advisor, CPA or attorney; clients will be looking to you for the best income and estate tax strategies. This session will provide, ideas, tip and tools to minimize your client’s tax liabilities. Jonathan and Bob will cover the following and much more:
· A detailed review of President Biden’s income and estate tax policy proposals– including a checklist of planning ideas
· Drafting strategies in the event of retroactive changes to the gift tax exemption
· How to plan for carryover basis
· Bracket management considering: historically low rates, the scheduled sunset, and the potential rate increases under a Biden Administration
· Capital gain harvesting to capture a rate advantage with a potential of a 39.6% LTCG rate under the “Buffet Rule”
· Capital Gain Strategies including charitable remainder trusts
· Advanced Roth conversions in 2021
· The reduced value of itemized deductions
· The reduced value of Funding tax-preference retirement accounts
· The best charitable contribution strategies
· Opportunity zone investments
· Using trusts to create additional income taxpayers
· Urgent estate and gift planning
· Reduction of the estate and gift exemption
· The end of GRATs, IDGTs and dynasty trusts
· Limitations on GST exempt trusts
· Changes to valuation adjustments
· Changes to the annual exclusion
· And Much, Much More!
There will be no CE for this webinar
For those who have a conflict with the date/time, The session will be recorded. Simply register and you will have unlimited access to the recording.
Although they are scheduled for a particular time and date - once purchased - they can be viewed at ANY TIME!.
If you are not a LISI member please use the Buy Now Button below to pay the non-member price of $149*. *plus applicable sales tax (if any)
After you pay you will be sent a link with the registration information. Your webinar registration is designed for one individual user and groups up to 5 individuals. Sharing beyond this is not permitted. If you are interested in group access to our webinar content, please send an email to email@example.com
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: To pay using a credit card, use the botton labeled
"Pay with Debit or Credit Card" after clicking the Buy Now button below.
If you are a LISI member, please login below to receive the member price of $129* for this webinar. *plus applicable sales tax (if any)