"The Trump Tax Plan"
In his webinar, Bob will provide members with his analysis of the Trump Tax Plan that was announced on April 26th. Bob’s presentation will give you the head start you need to help clients plan for the coming changes to the tax code. Be sure to join Bob for his 45-minute, timely presentation, where he will review:
· The implications of estate tax and AMT repeal;
· The potential of a ten year repeal and planning in the interim;
· What the potential repeal of the GST means to high net worth families;
· The impact of the elimination of the 3.8% tax on net investment income;
· Timing of gains and losses during the transition period;
· Planning implications from the simplification of personal income tax brackets;
· Timing of ordinary income, expenses and deductions during the transition period;
· Planning strategies resulting from a 15% top corporate rate as well as a 15% top rate for certain pass-through income;
· Business entity reclassification and planning opportunities;
· Greatly expanded split dollar opportunities;
· Planning implications from the loss of itemized deductions;
· Expanded use of NINGs, SINGs and DINGs;
· Any questions you might have.
All paid attendees will have access to a recorded version of the webinar.
There will be no CE for this webinar
For those who have a conflict with the date/time, The session will be recorded. Simply register and you will have unlimited access to the recording.
Although they are scheduled for a particular time and date - once purchased - they can be viewed at ANY TIME!.
If you are not a LISI member please use the Buy Now Button below to pay the non-member price of $129.
After you pay you will be sent a link with the registration information. Your webinar registration is designed for one individual user and groups up to 5 individuals. Sharing beyond this is not permitted. If you are interested in group access to our webinar content, please send an email to email@example.com
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: To pay using a credit card, use the botton labeled
"Pay with Debit or Credit Card" after clicking the Buy Now button below.
If you are a LISI member, please login below to receive the member price of $99 for this webinar.