Tax Smart and Innovative Year End and Lifetime Charitable Planning
Estate planners can provide valuable advice to clients who are charitably inclined by pointing them in the direction of strategies and arrangements based upon tax and practical charitable giving and tax rules that interact with each other, as well as other planning techniques. Join Alan, Michael and Brandon in their exclusive LISI Webinar where they will present a straightforward summary that covers the normal charitable landscape for the versatile estate planner who would like to answer common questions, while also proposing Will and Trust provisions, lifetime giving, and other structures that can be remarkably simple and straightforward, once the extraneous and confusing parts of the charitable rules are squared away.
In their Straight-To-The-Point webinar, they will cover the following topics:
- What can be done before year end to take advantage of the increased charitable deductions available for 2020 under the CARES Act.
- The adjusted gross income limitation percentage rules, and tricks and traps associated therewith, including the 100% of AGI charitable contribution trap when the taxpayer also has other itemized deductions.
- Will and Trust provisions to enable beneficiaries to receive income tax deductions when their parents or others leave assets for charity.
- Issues and opportunities with donor advised funds and community foundations for affluent families, and methods to maximize tax savings.
- When to use incomplete charitable gift foundations, private foundations and private operating foundations. These strategies can be quite versatile, and are underutilized.
- Conversion between different types of non-profit entities.
- How to have public charity status, notwithstanding control and donations being from one family.
- Saving income tax on the sale of appreciated assets in conjunction with dedicating assets to charity that can be controlled by the family during the remaining lifetime of the donor.
- Structuring NIMCRUTS to maximize benefits and flexibility.
- Choosing between Grantor and Non-Grantor CLAT status - common errors.
There will be no CE for this webinar
For those who have a conflict with the date/time, The session will be recorded. Simply register and you will have unlimited access to the recording.
Although they are scheduled for a particular time and date - once purchased - they can be viewed at ANY TIME!.
If you are not a LISI member please use the Buy Now Button below to pay the non-member price of $149*. *plus applicable sales tax (if any)
After you pay you will be sent a link with the registration information. Your webinar registration is designed for one individual user and groups up to 5 individuals. Sharing beyond this is not permitted. If you are interested in group access to our webinar content, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
NOTE: To pay using a credit card, use the botton labeled
"Pay with Debit or Credit Card" after clicking the Buy Now button below.
If you are a LISI member, please login below to receive the member price of $129* for this webinar. *plus applicable sales tax (if any)