POST ELECTION ESTATE AND INCOME TAX PLANNING IN 2020 AND BEYOND - CONTROL OF SENATE HANGS ON SPECIAL GEORGIA RUN-OFF
The higher tax concern of the last 11 months may now be a reality and your clients need to understand the biggest changes and the immediate actions that will mitigate the Biden-Harris tax Proposal. In this intense fast-paced Class LISI presents Jonathan Blattmachr and Bob Keebler addressing critical action steps to mitigate the estate and income tax changes including:
- An overview of changes to the estate and gift taxes including a reversion to the 2009 level of $3,500,000 for estates and $1,000,000 for gifts
- A likely increase in the gift and estate rate
- Changes to basis adjustments at death
- The possibility of gain realization at death
- The Increase in the capital gain tax to 39.6% when taxable exceeds $1,000,000
- The loss of valuation adjustments within a family
- The elimination of GRATs
- A potential 50 year limitation on dynasty trusts
- Including grantor trusts in the grantor’s estate
- The reduction of the value of charitable gifts
- A massive increase in social security taxes on wage and small business income
- Increases in the corporate income tax rate
- The phaseout of Section 199A for high income taxpayers
- Cutting edge income tax strategies including Sections 453 sales to nongrantor trusts, CRTs, CLTs, Roth conversions and more
- Action Steps in 2020 including novel ideas like the GRIP, taxable gifts, IDGT sales, and much more
There will be no CE for this webinar
For those who have a conflict with the date/time, The session will be recorded. Simply register and you will have unlimited access to the recording.
Although they are scheduled for a particular time and date - once purchased - they can be viewed at ANY TIME!.
If you are not a LISI member please use the Buy Now Button below to pay the non-member price of $149.
After you pay you will be sent a link with the registration information. Your webinar registration is designed for one individual user and groups up to 5 individuals. Sharing beyond this is not permitted. If you are interested in group access to our webinar content, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
NOTE: To pay using a credit card, use the botton labeled
"Pay with Debit or Credit Card" after clicking the Buy Now button below.
If you are a LISI member, please login below to receive the member price of $129 for this webinar.