DYNAMIC AND CREATIVE STRATEGIES FOR 2020 YEAR END PLANNING
The COVID-19 crisis and a possible regime change in Washington D.C. provide numerous opportunities for businesses and families with respect to planning to save taxes while mitigating the risks faced by many successful families. Spectacularly low-interest rates, high mortality risks for older clients, and the possibility of taking substantial discounts with respect to the value of privately held businesses and real estate allow for dramatically effective estate tax planning for our best clients.
In addition, assets placed into properly structured trusts and layered entities can protect against possible future creditors, undue influence, and income and estate taxes. In their exclusive 90-minute LISI Webinar, Alan Gassman and Brandon Ketron will provide planners with some well known and some not so well known or understood strategies, conversation points, and client-friendly charts and explanations. Their presentation will include discussion of the following topics:
- Income tax planning considerations and how to take advantage of changes brought about by the CARES ACT and many underused but available income tax planning opportunities.
- Estate tax planning techniques that work well in challenging economic times.
- Methods to best plan for clients who may have a short term but appreciably high risk of mortality.
- Methods to make LLCs and other entities more bullet-proof from possible IRS tax and also creditor challenges.
- How to help clients engage in planning that can dramatically reduce the value of assets exposed to estate taxes and creditors in ways that can be unwound in a few months’ time.
- Effect of outstanding PPP Loans on the above and tax planning implications of the non-deductibility of PPP expenses.
There will be no CE for this webinar
For those who have a conflict with the date/time, The session will be recorded. Simply register and you will have unlimited access to the recording.
Although they are scheduled for a particular time and date - once purchased - they can be viewed at ANY TIME!.
If you are not a LISI member please use the Buy Now Button below to pay the non-member price of $149*. *plus applicable sales tax (if any)
After you pay you will be sent a link with the registration information. Your webinar registration is designed for one individual user and groups up to 5 individuals. Sharing beyond this is not permitted. If you are interested in group access to our webinar content, please send an email to email@example.com
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: To pay using a credit card, use the botton labeled
"Pay with Debit or Credit Card" after clicking the Buy Now button below.
If you are a LISI member, please login below to receive the member price of $129* for this webinar. *plus applicable sales tax (if any)
Alan S. Gassman, J.D., LL.M., is a partner in the law firm of Gassman, Crotty & Denicolo, P.A., and practices in Clearwater, Florida. He is a frequent contributor to LISI, and has published numerous articles and books in publications such as BNA Tax & Accounting, Estate Planning, Trusts and Estates, Interactive Legal and Haddon Hall Publishing. The Alan Gassman Channel at Interactive Legal has recently opened, and features many books and resources, including many Florida and Federal based materials, forms and resources. He is also the Moderator for Bloomberg BNA's 2017 Estate Planning Webinar Series. On February 24th Alan and his partners Christopher Denicolo and Ken Crotty will present a Bloomberg BNA Webinar at 12:30 EST on Innovative Trust Planning for Uncertain Times. You can contact Alan at email@example.com for more information with respect to these programs.