Critical Year-End Income Tax and Estate Tax Planning for the Mass Affluent
2020 will go down as one of the most unique years in history between the pandemic and the Presidential election. The SECURE and the CARES Act by themselves will make year-end planning considerably more complex. Further, the possibility of a change in both the Senate and the White House has tremendous tax implications. In this conference designed for the mass affluent Ed Slott and Bob Keebler will cover a strategic overview of the likely changes from a new administration and insight into the best planning techniques including:
- Understanding the Biden proposals that will affect individuals
- Roth conversion insights and strategies – who should convert and what they should convert
- What are micro-conversions and where do they fit into the overall strategy?
- Understanding tactical Roth conversions vs. strategic Roth conversions
- Gain and loss harvesting strategies
- Gain harvesting in the event of a 39.6% tax rate for those with over $1 million of income
- How charitable remainder trusts will become the leading 2021 strategy for large gains
- Understanding the advanced and not so advanced estate planning strategies that should be undertaken between now and the end of the year including GRATs, SLATs and other powerful techniques
- Charitable planning and related itemized deduction strategies
This class is designed as an intermediate to advanced level class aimed at experienced practitioners looking to sharpen their skills for a dynamic year-end
There will be no CE for this webinar
For those who have a conflict with the date/time, The session will be recorded. Simply register and you will have unlimited access to the recording.
Although they are scheduled for a particular time and date - once purchased - they can be viewed at ANY TIME!.
If you are not a LISI member please use the Buy Now Button below to pay the non-member price of $149*. *plus applicable sales tax (if any)
After you pay you will be sent a link with the registration information. Your webinar registration is designed for one individual user and groups up to 5 individuals. Sharing beyond this is not permitted. If you are interested in group access to our webinar content, please send an email to email@example.com
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: To pay using a credit card, use the botton labeled
"Pay with Debit or Credit Card" after clicking the Buy Now button below.
If you are a LISI member, please login below to receive the member price of $129* for this webinar. *plus applicable sales tax (if any)