Directed Trusts: The Veg-O-Matic™ of Estate Planning
Directed trusts have become routine, yet the concept turns about 600 years of trust law on its ear. There are unanswered questions about the use of directed trusts, and they’re replete with traps for the unwary. In their exclusive LISI Webinar, Paul Hood and Ed Morrow will take you through the Uniform Directed Trust Act (and identify some key differences in the laws of states that have a directed trust law) and highlight many of those unanswered questions, pointing out traps for the unwary and some solutions for those issues. IMPORTANT NOTE: Drafting Language will be provided!!!
Here's a brief list of what Paul and Ed will cover in their content-packled webinar:
- History of directed trusts
- Duty to provide information to both the beneficiaries and the trust directors.
- Duty to monitor, inform, warn and advise.
- The ethical quandary of simultaneous representation of a trust director and a directed trustee.
- Dealing with co-trustees.
- What to do when the administrative trustee is directed to do something that the administrative trustee doesn’t believe is prudent.
- The proper way to direct a directed trustee.
- Types of trust director powers.
- And much more!!!
There will be no CE for this webinar
For those who have a conflict with the date/time, The session will be recorded. Simply register and you will have unlimited access to the recording.
Although they are scheduled for a particular time and date - once purchased - they can be viewed at ANY TIME!.
If you are not a LISI member please use the Buy Now Button below to pay the non-member price of $149.
After you pay you will be sent a link with the registration information. Your webinar registration is designed for one individual user and groups up to 5 individuals. Sharing beyond this is not permitted. If you are interested in group access to our webinar content, please send an email to email@example.com
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: To pay using a credit card, use the botton labeled
"Pay with Debit or Credit Card" after clicking the Buy Now button below.
If you are a LISI member, please login below to receive the member price of $129 for this webinar.