"The Trump Tax Plan: The Implications of Rate Reduction & Entity Planning"
Tax Reform will bring practitioners massive changes in the taxation of business entities. If the top corporate rate drops to 15% and if certain pass-through income is taxed at 15%, many planning issues and strategies will present themselves to business-owner clients, particularly those in pass-through entities. If and when something happens, these clients will be asking their advisors: “What if anything should I do now?”
While most planners have strong understanding of the conceptual aspects of partnership, S-Corp and C-Corp taxation, few of us remember all the intricacies. The best way to prepare for the massive changes is threefold:
1) Refresh your understanding on the current taxation of entities and entity planning,
2) Develop a strong sense of where Congress is likely going, and
3) Join Bob Keebler in his 90 minute LISI webinar where Bob will cover:
· Strategies for pending tax rate reductions
· Strategies for the end of net investment income tax
· Impact on pensions and profit sharing plans
· The impact of rate reduction on life insurance funded fringe benefit plans, including split dollar, deferred compensation and executive bonus plans
· Capital structure considerations and interest expense
· The taxation of C-Corporations including dividends and sales
· Application of Section 1202 tax exclusion on small business stock
· The taxation of S-Corporations including dividends and sales
· The taxation of partnerships and LLCs including distributions and sales
· 754 elections compared to S-Corporation treatment
· Advantages of one level taxation with S-Corps and Partnerships
For those who have a conflict with the date/time (Monday, May 22nd at 3pm EDT), Bob’s session will be recorded. Simply register/pay and you will have unlimited 24 hour access. There will be no CE for Bob’s webinar.
All paid attendees will have access to a recorded version of the webinar.
There will be no CE for this webinar
For those who have a conflict with the date/time, The session will be recorded. Simply register and you will have unlimited access to the recording.
Although they are scheduled for a particular time and date - once purchased - they can be viewed at ANY TIME!.
If you are not a LISI member please use the Buy Now Button below to pay the non-member price of $129*. *plus applicable sales tax (if any)
After you pay you will be sent a link with the registration information. Your webinar registration is designed for one individual user and groups up to 5 individuals. Sharing beyond this is not permitted. If you are interested in group access to our webinar content, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
NOTE: To pay using a credit card, use the botton labeled
"Pay with Debit or Credit Card" after clicking the Buy Now button below.
If you are a LISI member, please login below to receive the member price of $99* for this webinar. *plus applicable sales tax (if any)