Charity and the Tax Code, Updated for the Secure Act
Charitable giving is always an important tax planning issue, particularly because the best plan changes as the tax-law changes. However, by keeping current, advisors can help their clients properly plan how, when and what to give in order to maximize the impact of their contributions. During his exclusive LISI Webinar, Bob Keebler will cover the following topics:
- Overview of tax law regarding charitable donations
- Special 2020 exceptions
- Annual charitable strategies
- QCD IRA Strategies
- Lifetime gifts vs. testamentary bequests
- Charitable “Caps”
- Benefits of gifting appreciated assets vs. cash
- Charitable planning vehicles
- Donor Advised Fund (DAF)
- Charitable gift annuity
- Charitable Remainder Trust (CRT)
- Charitable Lead Trust (CLT)
- Grantor versus nongrantor CLTs
- Increasing annuity CLTs
- Blending charity with Roth conversions
- Benefits of funding testamentary bequests with a traditional IRAs
- Gifts to private foundations
- IRA gifts at death
- IRA gifts to revocable trusts at death
- IRAs to CRTs trusts at death
There will be no CE for this webinar
For those who have a conflict with the date/time, The session will be recorded. Simply register and you will have unlimited access to the recording.
Although they are scheduled for a particular time and date - once purchased - they can be viewed at ANY TIME!.
If you are not a LISI member please use the Buy Now Button below to pay the non-member price of $149.
After you pay you will be sent a link with the registration information. Your webinar registration is designed for one individual user and groups up to 5 individuals. Sharing beyond this is not permitted. If you are interested in group access to our webinar content, please send an email to email@example.com
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: To pay using a credit card, use the botton labeled
"Pay with Debit or Credit Card" after clicking the Buy Now button below.
If you are a LISI member, please login below to receive the member price of $129 for this webinar.