PPP Loan Update - SBA New June 22 Interim Final Rules Pave the Way to Mid Period Forgiveness and More-- Time to Apply for Forgiveness!
Join LISI commentators Alan Gassman, Brandon Ketron and Kevin Cameron for an engaging and thorough 90-minute discussion of where PPP borrowers stand with respect to forgiveness rules after the June 22nd Interim Final Rules which now allow borrowers to apply for forgiveness once the borrower has used all of the loan proceeds even if this is prior to the end of the 24 week period! They will discuss what loans will qualify for 8-weeks, what loans will be required to use 24-weeks, and how to handle employee compensation and payroll hour reductions, and applicable safe harbors associated therewith.
In addition to the foregoing, Alan/Brandon/Kevin will cover the following points:
- The new limitations that apply for salaries and benefits provided to shareholders of S and C corporations, and what questions remain unanswered.
- An organized review of the Interim Final Rules released on June 11th , 12th and 17th.
- What borrowers can apply for loan forgiveness using the new Loan Forgiveness Application Form EZ.
- A discussion and review of the revised PPP Loan Forgiveness Application and what has changed from the original form.
- A review of the numerous exceptions to having to match or exceed historical wages and hours for struggling businesses.
- And more!
There will be no CE for this webinar
For those who have a conflict with the date/time, The session will be recorded. Simply register and you will have unlimited access to the recording.
Although they are scheduled for a particular time and date - once purchased - they can be viewed at ANY TIME!.
If you are not a LISI member please use the Buy Now Button below to pay the non-member price of $149*. *plus applicable sales tax (if any)
After you pay you will be sent a link with the registration information. Your webinar registration is designed for one individual user and groups up to 5 individuals. Sharing beyond this is not permitted. If you are interested in group access to our webinar content, please send an email to email@example.com
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: To pay using a credit card, use the botton labeled
"Pay with Debit or Credit Card" after clicking the Buy Now button below.
If you are a LISI member, please login below to receive the member price of $129* for this webinar. *plus applicable sales tax (if any)