Get Your PHD in PPP, Including an Important Update on What Congress is Doing
On Thursday May 28th, the House of Representatives passed the Paycheck Protection Program Flexibility Act (H.R. 7010) that would drastically change the landscape of PPP loan planning if signed into law. Join Alan Gassman, Brandon Ketron, and Kevin Cameron for a jam packed session discussing where we are now and what we should be telling clients regarding potential changes to the Paycheck Protection Program. This presentation will include approximately 30 minutes on the use of Kevin Cameron's PPP Expense Tracker and Forgiveness Spreadsheet and recently updated FTE calculations as well as:
1. Considerations regarding the extension of the eight week covered period to 24 weeks or December 31st, whichever is earlier, and the planning implications thereof.
2. Potential replacement of the 75% rule regarding payroll costs to a 60% cliff!
3. New rehire exceptions
4. Notable omissions from H.R. 7010
5. Discussion of the Interim Final Rules released on Friday May 22nd including the cap on owner compensation, treatment of bonuses and hazard pay, employee wage and salary reduction calculations, and the potential impact of H.R. 7010.
6. What borrowers nearing the end of the eight week period should be doing.
7. A comprehensive overview of the rules in regulations as they presently exist.
8. AND MUCH MORE!
There will be no CE for this webinar
For those who have a conflict with the date/time, The session will be recorded. Simply register and you will have unlimited access to the recording.
Although they are scheduled for a particular time and date - once purchased - they can be viewed at ANY TIME!.
If you are not a LISI member please use the Buy Now Button below to pay the non-member price of $149.
After you pay you will be sent a link with the registration information. Your webinar registration is designed for one individual user and groups up to 5 individuals. Sharing beyond this is not permitted. If you are interested in group access to our webinar content, please send an email to email@example.com
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: To pay using a credit card, use the botton labeled
"Pay with Debit or Credit Card" after clicking the Buy Now button below.
If you are a LISI member, please login below to receive the member price of $129 for this webinar.