What to Do After the Paycheck Protection Program & Health Care Enhancement Act: PPP and EIDL Loans for Small Businesses, Independent Contractors, Sole Proprietors and Others and Special Loan and Relief Opportunities for Medical Practitioners
On April 24th, President Trump signed the Paycheck Protection Program and Health Care Enhancement Act, which allocates an additional $310 billion tom the Paycheck Protection Program. Applications for both EIDL and PPP loans are expected to open back up this week. In addition entities that billed Medicare received allocations from a $30 billion dollar payment based upon approximately 6.19% of their 2019 Medicare Receipts and have use and possible repayment obligations.
Join Alan Gassman and Brandon Ketron for their content-packed webinar that's designed to help advisors guide their business, independent contractor, sole proprietor and medical practicioner clients through the EIDL and PPP application process. In this exclusive LISI webinar, Alan and Brandon will cover the following important issues:
1. What you need to tell your clients about the CARES Act amendment, and the new $75 billion allocation for medical practices and businesses.
2. Discussion of the new Question and Answer posted by the SBA Thursday April 23rd on the need for necessity to qualify for a PPP loan and Senator Rubio's statement that "any company with revenue to cover operations isn't eligible."
3. . What we have learned from PPP guidance for Independent Contractors and Sole Proprietors that was released on Tuesday April 14th.
4. What to tell clients who have closed down or dramatically reduced businesses that do not need payroll moneys for the 8 weeks following the receipt of loan proceeds.
5. How Independent Contractors and Sole Proprietors calculate the maximum loan amount under PPP under the guidance released Tuesday April 14th.
6. What items count towards loan forgiveness and how to plan for and calculate it for Independent Contractors and Sole Proprietors.
7. Updated Master Charts and checklist for the applications.
8. Whether married couples who own small businesses should file as partnerships for 2019 and 2020.
9. Planning opportunities and recent law changes that impact Independent Contractors and Sole Proprietors.
10. How medical practice professionals and entities that have received the 6.19% payment should manage their PPP, EIDL and medical practice obligations.
11. And more.
There will be no CE for this webinar
For those who have a conflict with the date/time, The session will be recorded. Simply register and you will have unlimited access to the recording.
Although they are scheduled for a particular time and date - once purchased - they can be viewed at ANY TIME!.
If you are not a LISI member please use the Buy Now Button below to pay the non-member price of $149.
After you pay you will be sent a link with the registration information. Your webinar registration is designed for one individual user and groups up to 5 individuals. Sharing beyond this is not permitted. If you are interested in group access to our webinar content, please send an email to email@example.com
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: To pay using a credit card, use the botton labeled
"Pay with Debit or Credit Card" after clicking the Buy Now button below.
If you are a LISI member, please login below to receive the member price of $129 for this webinar.
Alan S. Gassman, J.D., LL.M., is a partner in the law firm of Gassman, Crotty & Denicolo, P.A., and practices in Clearwater, Florida. He is a frequent contributor to LISI, and has published numerous articles and books in publications such as BNA Tax & Accounting, Estate Planning, Trusts and Estates, Interactive Legal and Haddon Hall Publishing. The Alan Gassman Channel at Interactive Legal has recently opened, and features many books and resources, including many Florida and Federal based materials, forms and resources. He is also the Moderator for Bloomberg BNA's 2017 Estate Planning Webinar Series. On February 24th Alan and his partners Christopher Denicolo and Ken Crotty will present a Bloomberg BNA Webinar at 12:30 EST on Innovative Trust Planning for Uncertain Times. You can contact Alan at email@example.com for more information with respect to these programs.