Medical Practice and Physician Planning Now-- Covid-19 Loan and Grant and 6.19% of 2019 Medicare Payment Rules, Planning Strategies and Traps for the Unwary
Join Alan Gassman and Brandon Ketron for this 90 minute presentation that will cover the recent Medicare deposit into medical practice business accounts, Payroll Protection Program Loans, EIDL Loans, and what the moneys from the 3 separate programs can and cannot be spent on. In their exclusive LISI Webinar, ALan Gassman and Brandon Ketron will review the following points:
- The new medical business $30 Billion dollar stimulus deposits-how to get paid, and what a practice can and can't do with the funds;
- PPP and EIDL Loans and how the applications and moneys will be processed and should be managed.;
- Creditor Planning opportunities and traps for the unwary;
- Employment laws and credits that apply under the Covid-19 laws, including how practices may exempt themselves from application thereof;
- IRC Section 139 and other income tax planning opportunities;
- Adjustment to the anti kickback and Stark laws for Covid 19;
- Liability planning in view of the economic crisis caused by lower revenues from patient visits and related economic problems
- Avoiding preferential transfer liability for withdrawals of money from practice entities.
- A refresher on the special asset protection planning considerations that apply to medical practices.
There will be no CE for this webinar
For those who have a conflict with the date/time, The session will be recorded. Simply register and you will have unlimited access to the recording.
Although they are scheduled for a particular time and date - once purchased - they can be viewed at ANY TIME!.
If you are not a LISI member please use the Buy Now Button below to pay the non-member price of $149.
After you pay you will be sent a link with the registration information. Your webinar registration is designed for one individual user and groups up to 5 individuals. Sharing beyond this is not permitted. If you are interested in group access to our webinar content, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
NOTE: To pay using a credit card, use the botton labeled
"Pay with Debit or Credit Card" after clicking the Buy Now button below.
If you are a LISI member, please login below to receive the member price of $129 for this webinar.
Alan S. Gassman, J.D., LL.M., is a partner in the law firm of Gassman, Crotty & Denicolo, P.A., and practices in Clearwater, Florida. He is a frequent contributor to LISI, and has published numerous articles and books in publications such as BNA Tax & Accounting, Estate Planning, Trusts and Estates, Interactive Legal and Haddon Hall Publishing. The Alan Gassman Channel at Interactive Legal has recently opened, and features many books and resources, including many Florida and Federal based materials, forms and resources. He is also the Moderator for Bloomberg BNA's 2017 Estate Planning Webinar Series. On February 24th Alan and his partners Christopher Denicolo and Ken Crotty will present a Bloomberg BNA Webinar at 12:30 EST on Innovative Trust Planning for Uncertain Times. You can contact Alan at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information with respect to these programs.