THE TIME HAS COME FOR INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR AND PROPRIETORSHIP PPP LOANS: LIVE IMMEDIATE COVERAGE OF THE NEW PPP LOAN REGULATIONS RELEASED 4 PM EST Tuesday
PPP loans were scheduled to go live for independent contractors and sole proprietors on Friday, April 10th, and are now available based upon April 14 regulations and previous guidance. Join Alan Gassman and Brandon Ketron for their content-packed webinar that's designed to help advisors guide their independent contractor and sole proprietor clients through the EIDL and PPP application process. In their exclusive LISI webinar, Alan and Brandon will cover the following important issues:
1. How Independent Contractors and Sole Proprietors calculate the maximum loan amount under PPP under the regulations released Tuesday April 14th at approximately 4 pm.
2. What items count towards loan forgiveness and how to calculate loan forgiveness for Independent Contractors and Sole Proprietors.
3. How EIDL loans work for Independent Contractors and Sole Proprietors.
3. Master chart and checklist for the applications.
4. Planning opportunities and recent law changes that impact Independent Contractors and Sole Proprietors.
5. Recent tax law changes and planning opporunities, including payroll tax reduction and using Section 199A.
6. Ten traps for the unwary.
7. A review of the PPP and EIDL applications with a focus on Independent Contractors and Sole Proprietors.
There will be no CE for this webinar
For those who have a conflict with the date/time, The session will be recorded. Simply register and you will have unlimited access to the recording.
Although they are scheduled for a particular time and date - once purchased - they can be viewed at ANY TIME!.
If you are not a LISI member please use the Buy Now Button below to pay the non-member price of $149.
After you pay you will be sent a link with the registration information. Your webinar registration is designed for one individual user and groups up to 5 individuals. Sharing beyond this is not permitted. If you are interested in group access to our webinar content, please send an email to email@example.com
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: To pay using a credit card, use the botton labeled
"Pay with Debit or Credit Card" after clicking the Buy Now button below.
If you are a LISI member, please login below to receive the member price of $129 for this webinar.
Alan S. Gassman, J.D., LL.M., is a partner in the law firm of Gassman, Crotty & Denicolo, P.A., and practices in Clearwater, Florida. He is a frequent contributor to LISI, and has published numerous articles and books in publications such as BNA Tax & Accounting, Estate Planning, Trusts and Estates, Interactive Legal and Haddon Hall Publishing. The Alan Gassman Channel at Interactive Legal has recently opened, and features many books and resources, including many Florida and Federal based materials, forms and resources. He is also the Moderator for Bloomberg BNA's 2017 Estate Planning Webinar Series. On February 24th Alan and his partners Christopher Denicolo and Ken Crotty will present a Bloomberg BNA Webinar at 12:30 EST on Innovative Trust Planning for Uncertain Times. You can contact Alan at email@example.com for more information with respect to these programs.