Just Released New SBA Regulations for Self-Employed Individuals PLUS: CARES World Update: Plus Bob Answers Questions:
CARES has created immediate planning opportunities clients and advisors, but the ground is shifting fast. Over the last ten days there have been dozens of notices, information sheets, AICPA comments, SBA regulations and even “tweet guidance” from members of the U.S. Senate sparring with the SBA.
To make sense of it all join Bob Keebler in his exclusive 60-minute LISI Webinar followed by Q&A where he reviews the following issues:
- New Regulations to compute PPP loans and forgiveness partners
- New Regulations to compute PPP loans and forgiveness for the self-employed
- The interaction between the PPP and EIDL loan programs
- The brand-new SBA PPP loan application, including foot faults clients and advisors need to watch for when they apply
- What the PPP certification really means
- Computing the maximum loan amount
- Forgivable uses of loan proceeds and examples of the new 75% payroll test
- The new mathematical formulas driving the reduction in forgivable amounts for reducing employee headcount or payroll
- Reduction Formula examples
- Re-hiring employees to capture forgiveness
- Basic loan terms and the 1% interest rate
- Interaction the employee retention tax credit and payroll tax deferral in the CARES act
- Interaction with the payroll tax credit to for employee sick leave in the Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Retirement Plan and IRA Penalty-Free Distributions – with Repayment Plans over Several Years
- Retirement Plan Loan Expansion & Relief
- Delayed IRA and Plan Contribution Dates
There will be no CE for this webinar
For those who have a conflict with the date/time, The session will be recorded. Simply register and you will have unlimited access to the recording.
Although they are scheduled for a particular time and date - once purchased - they can be viewed at ANY TIME!.
If you are not a LISI member please use the Buy Now Button below to pay the non-member price of $149*. *plus applicable sales tax (if any)
After you pay you will be sent a link with the registration information. Your webinar registration is designed for one individual user and groups up to 5 individuals. Sharing beyond this is not permitted. If you are interested in group access to our webinar content, please send an email to email@example.com
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: To pay using a credit card, use the botton labeled
"Pay with Debit or Credit Card" after clicking the Buy Now button below.
If you are a LISI member, please login below to receive the member price of $129* for this webinar. *plus applicable sales tax (if any)