Using the Payroll Protection Program of the CARES Act
BREAKING NEWS: The Small Business Administration just released Payroll Protection Program regulations Thursday night. Bob and Marty will cover this new guidance so you have the latest information to share with clients who are applying for PPP loans.
The most important aspect of the $2.2 Trillion “CARES Act” for the overwhelming majority of small businesses will be the Payroll Protection Program. Structured as an income tax-free forgivable loan, the Payroll Protection Program will provide an enormous backstop to the nation’s small businesses during this uncertain time. To learn how to help your client’s best use the program, join Bob Keebler and Martin Shenkman in their exclusive LISI Webinar where they will discuss the folowing planning considerations all advisors must know about:
- The PPP Regulations issued by the SBA Thursday night
- Computing the maximum loan amount
- Forgivable uses of loan proceeds
- Review and understand the brand new SBA PPP loan application
- Reduction in forgivable amount for reducing employee headcount or payroll
- Re-hiring employees to capture forgiveness
- Basic loan terms
- Taxability of cancellation of debt (COD)
- Interaction with other SBA disaster loan programs
- Interaction the employee retention tax credit and payroll tax deferral in the CARES act
- Interaction with the payroll tax credit to for employee sick leave in the Families First Coronavirus Response Act
There will be no CE for this webinar
For those who have a conflict with the date/time, The session will be recorded. Simply register and you will have unlimited access to the recording.
Although they are scheduled for a particular time and date - once purchased - they can be viewed at ANY TIME!.
If you are not a LISI member please use the Buy Now Button below to pay the non-member price of $149*. *plus applicable sales tax (if any)
After you pay you will be sent a link with the registration information. Your webinar registration is designed for one individual user and groups up to 5 individuals. Sharing beyond this is not permitted. If you are interested in group access to our webinar content, please send an email to email@example.com
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: To pay using a credit card, use the botton labeled
"Pay with Debit or Credit Card" after clicking the Buy Now button below.
If you are a LISI member, please login below to receive the member price of $129* for this webinar. *plus applicable sales tax (if any)