The CARES ACT and More: What To Know and What to Do for Individuals, Businesses and Others
Join Alan Gassman, Brandon Ketron and John Beck for their practical and interesting live presentation which will use charts, power point slides and discussion to provide timely and valuable coverage of the following topics
Coverage of the Interim Final Rules just issued by the SBA governing PPP Loans
- Modifications to the rules governing NOLs, business interest expense limitations, loss limitations, and the repercussions thereof
- Individual Tax Rebates
- Changes to IRA and Required Minimum Distribution Rules
- Changes to charitable contribution deductions
- Deferral of payment of payroll taxes
- The availability of forgivable Small Business Loans to help keep employees on the payroll
- Payroll tax credits offered to businesses affected by shutdowns or loss of revenue due to COVID-19
- Expansion of Unemployment Compensation
- Individual Tax Rebates
- How to best take advantage of the recent legislation concerning tax payment due dates and other law changes
- Estate tax planning possibilities to provide flexibility in uncertain times including charts and spreadsheets that can be used to illustrate estate tax savings
- Planning techniques that should be used NOW given the decline in business values and low interest rates
- Income tax planning for insolvency and possible bankruptcy advantages for insolvent clients
- AND MUCH MORE
There will be no CE for this webinar
For those who have a conflict with the date/time, The session will be recorded. Simply register and you will have unlimited access to the recording.
Although they are scheduled for a particular time and date - once purchased - they can be viewed at ANY TIME!.
If you are not a LISI member please use the Buy Now Button below to pay the non-member price of $149.
After you pay you will be sent a link with the registration information. Your webinar registration is designed for one individual user and groups up to 5 individuals. Sharing beyond this is not permitted. If you are interested in group access to our webinar content, please send an email to email@example.com
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: To pay using a credit card, use the botton labeled
"Pay with Debit or Credit Card" after clicking the Buy Now button below.
If you are a LISI member, please login below to receive the member price of $129 for this webinar.