FREE Coronavirus: How I’m Managing My Practice and Helping My Clients through Difficult Times
In their exclusive LISI Webinar Jonathan Blattmachr, Martin Shenkman and Paul Gentile share how they are managing their practices and helping clients thriough difficult times. Topics they will cover include the following:
- Practical tips on working remotely, administrative procedures and software we use.
- Getting paid and processing payments.
- Should you take credit cards if you never have before?
- How to sign documents and issues of remote/electronic signatures.
- Demonstration of a mock signing and discussion of the implications.
- What to do about sending out letters? What to use for letterhead?
- Using gotomypc and other products to access office computers.
- Using NetDocs and other products for remote computing.
- Security issues for remote computing and what steps you might want to take.
- Using gotomeeting, gotowebinar and other products to inform clients and others, run meetings and more.
- How administrative staff can work from home and what tasks they might do.
There will be no CE for this webinar
For those who have a conflict with the date/time, The session will be recorded. Simply register and you will have unlimited access to the recording.
Although they are scheduled for a particular time and date - once purchased - they can be viewed at ANY TIME!.
If you are not a LISI member please use the Buy Now Button below to pay the non-member price of $149.
After you pay you will be sent a link with the registration information. Your webinar registration is designed for one individual user and groups up to 5 individuals. Sharing beyond this is not permitted. If you are interested in group access to our webinar content, please send an email to email@example.com
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: To pay using a credit card, use the botton labeled
"Pay with Debit or Credit Card" after clicking the Buy Now button below.
If you are a LISI member, please login below to receive the member price of $129 for this webinar.