Income Tax and Other Planning Tools to Consider in Light of Recent Events
In their exclusive LISI Webinar, Alan Gassman and Brandon Ketron review the new opportunities and challenges for clients in the areas of income tax, employment tax, Medicare tax and estate tax planning. This presentation includes a timely dive into the following topics:
- How to best take advantage of the recent legislation concerning tax payment due dates and other expcted law changes.
- Estate tax planning possibilities to provide flexibility in uncertain times.
- Recharacterizing employment relationships to save income and employment taxes including Independent Contractor vs Employee considerations and associated hurdles.
- Creditor and asset protection considerations that involve income and estate tax planning.
- Planning for estate taxable individuals with short life expectancies.
- Planning techniques that should be used NOW given he hopefully temporary decline in the stock market and low interest rates.
- Potential planning ideas with 529 plans given the recent stock market decline.
- Section 199A planning for clients and businesses that may have lower incomes in 2020.
- Income tax planning for insolvency and possible bankruptcy advantages for insolvent clients.
There will be no CE for this webinar
For those who have a conflict with the date/time, The session will be recorded. Simply register and you will have unlimited access to the recording.
Although they are scheduled for a particular time and date - once purchased - they can be viewed at ANY TIME!.
If you are not a LISI member please use the Buy Now Button below to pay the non-member price of $149*. *plus applicable sales tax (if any)
After you pay you will be sent a link with the registration information. Your webinar registration is designed for one individual user and groups up to 5 individuals. Sharing beyond this is not permitted. If you are interested in group access to our webinar content, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
NOTE: To pay using a credit card, use the botton labeled
"Pay with Debit or Credit Card" after clicking the Buy Now button below.
If you are a LISI member, please login below to receive the member price of $129* for this webinar. *plus applicable sales tax (if any)