Medical Practice Challenges and Planning In View of the Corona Virus
Join Alan Gassman and health law expert Lester Perling for this 80 minute presentation to cover the unique and very important rules and challenges faced by health care businesses and providers. Discussion will include the following issues:
- New relaxed telemedicine and privacy rules for electronic medical records and video conferencing with patients.
- Elective treatments and procedures under new State laws and best practices for the safety of patients and team members.
- Special employment law rules that apply to medical practices.
- Liability planning in view of the economic crisis caused by lower revenues from patient visits and related economic problems.
- Avoiding preferential transfer liability for withdrawals of money from practice entities.
- A refresher on the special asset protection planning considerations that apply to medical practices.
There will be no CE for this webinar
For those who have a conflict with the date/time, The session will be recorded. Simply register and you will have unlimited access to the recording.
Although they are scheduled for a particular time and date - once purchased - they can be viewed at ANY TIME!.
If you are not a LISI member please use the Buy Now Button below to pay the non-member price of $149*. *plus applicable sales tax (if any)
After you pay you will be sent a link with the registration information. Your webinar registration is designed for one individual user and groups up to 5 individuals. Sharing beyond this is not permitted. If you are interested in group access to our webinar content, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
NOTE: To pay using a credit card, use the botton labeled
"Pay with Debit or Credit Card" after clicking the Buy Now button below.
If you are a LISI member, please login below to receive the member price of $129* for this webinar. *plus applicable sales tax (if any)