Estate Planning Ideas We Discuss with Our Clients in this Difficult Time
In thier important and timely webinar, Jonathan Blattmachr and Martin Shenkman share the critical estate planning ideras that are currently discussing with clients. Topics they will cover include:
- Modifications to health care proxies specifically to address unique issues raised by the current circumstances; sample language to be provided.
- What to tell clients about existing GRATs that will fail because of market declines.
- Why longer term GRATs might make sense and how GRAT "immunization" might change.
- How and why to structure new GRATs to take advantage of the current low interest rate environment and why you might structure and administer them different now.
- The current environment of temporary high exemptions and the risks to estate planning of a Democratic victory in the upcoming election;
- Low interest rates and low values impact the planning we suggest to our clients.
- Risks to life insurance coverage clients may be relying on?
- Note sale transactions in the current environment.
- Structuring trusts for maximum access using SPATs.
- Might hybrid DAPTs provide access or are they riskier then some practitioners realize?
- Should clients convert IRAs to Roths given the market declines and is this a worthwhile strategy in light of the Secure Act?
There will be no CE for this webinar
For those who have a conflict with the date/time, The session will be recorded. Simply register and you will have unlimited access to the recording.
Although they are scheduled for a particular time and date - once purchased - they can be viewed at ANY TIME!.
If you are not a LISI member please use the Buy Now Button below to pay the non-member price of $149*. *plus applicable sales tax (if any)
After you pay you will be sent a link with the registration information. Your webinar registration is designed for one individual user and groups up to 5 individuals. Sharing beyond this is not permitted. If you are interested in group access to our webinar content, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
NOTE: To pay using a credit card, use the botton labeled
"Pay with Debit or Credit Card" after clicking the Buy Now button below.
If you are a LISI member, please login below to receive the member price of $129* for this webinar. *plus applicable sales tax (if any)