Is a Family Office the Right Fit For Your Client: When, Where, How and Why?
In their exclusive LISI Webinar, Alan Gassman, Christopher Denicolo and John Beck will review the following concepts that examine whether a family office is a good fit for your high net worth clients:
1. Practice aspects of Family Offices
2. Income tax advantages, including the deductibility of o investment advisory and investment related expenses.
3. What the case law tells us about related party structuring and substance over form.
4. Section 469 issues.
5. Choice of entity and jurisdiction for operations.
6. Practical considerations for choosing and hiring inside and outside professional advisors.
There will be no CE for this webinar
For those who have a conflict with the date/time, The session will be recorded. Simply register and you will have unlimited access to the recording.
Although they are scheduled for a particular time and date - once purchased - they can be viewed at ANY TIME!.
If you are not a LISI member please use the Buy Now Button below to pay the non-member price of $149*. *plus applicable sales tax (if any)
After you pay you will be sent a link with the registration information. Your webinar registration is designed for one individual user and groups up to 5 individuals. Sharing beyond this is not permitted. If you are interested in group access to our webinar content, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
NOTE: To pay using a credit card, use the botton labeled
"Pay with Debit or Credit Card" after clicking the Buy Now button below.
If you are a LISI member, please login below to receive the member price of $129* for this webinar. *plus applicable sales tax (if any)