Flexible Planning Under the SECURE Act - Using Disclaimers, Toggling and Other Mechanisms to Provide Flexibility and Keeping Options Open
With the passage of the SECURE Act, clients and advisors have been trying to understand how to restructure estate plans and address various alternatives and options that are available. Alan Gassman and Chris Denicolo will present a 60 minute webinar to describe the various options and alternatives available to planning with retirement plans in light of the SECURE Act, and to address how to maintain flexibility in order to allow circumstances to be evaluated and the appropriate solution to be selected. Join us for this informative, immersive, and practical discussion.
The presentation will cover the following items and considerations:
- A 5 minute primer on the basics under the SECURE Act, including what has changed and what has remained the same.
- Charts and discussion of structuring options, and when it is appropriate to implement them.
- Using disclaimers, toggling and other techniques to allow for decisions to be made after a Plan Participant has died.
- Drafting to maintain flexibility and to allow for the ability to select the best option available from a number of alternatives.
- How charitable planning can lead to excellent results for the client and his or her family, and how to choose between the various alternatives.
- Discussion of the TEAPOT Trust and other mechanisms that can best structure a client’s retirement plan assets following the advent of the SECURE Act.
- Over a dozen client-friendly charts to illustrate the SECURE Act and applicable planning techniques.
- And much, much more analysis of retirement planning following the SECURE Act
There will be no CE for this webinar
For those who have a conflict with the date/time, The session will be recorded. Simply register and you will have unlimited access to the recording.
Although they are scheduled for a particular time and date - once purchased - they can be viewed at ANY TIME!.
If you are not a LISI member please use the Buy Now Button below to pay the non-member price of $149.
After you pay you will be sent a link with the registration information. Your webinar registration is designed for one individual user and groups up to 5 individuals. Sharing beyond this is not permitted. If you are interested in group access to our webinar content, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
NOTE: To pay using a credit card, use the botton labeled
"Pay with Debit or Credit Card" after clicking the Buy Now button below.
If you are a LISI member, please login below to receive the member price of $129 for this webinar.
Alan S. Gassman is a lawyer practicing in Clearwater, Florida with the law firm of Gassman, Crotty & Denicolo, P.A. Alan has a Post-Master's Degree (LL.M.) in taxation from the University of Florida, and is a board-certified trust and estate lawyer. Alan will speak on Creative Planning Using IRC Sections 199A and 1202 at the 44th Annual Notre Dame Tax & Estate Planning Institute in South Bend, Indiana on October 11th and 12th. The brochure on this year's Notre Dame Tax & Estate Planning Institute can be viewed at this link: 44th Annual Notre Dame Tax & Estate Planning Institute.