199A Planning for Trust & Estate Attorneys
Advanced Section 199A With Trusts and Estates
For Lawyers, Financial Advisors and CPAs
The §199A 20% small business deduction is one of the largest opportunities in the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act. This class is designed for lawyers, financial advisors, trustees and CPAs that need to explore the limitations of the 199A deduction for estates and trusts and how to design strategies that will help your clients optimize the deduction.
In this course we will cover the following:
- Receive an overview of the 20% pass-through business deduction
- Develop an understanding of “Specified Service” and “Non-Specified Service” Businesses
- Review of IRC Section 643(f)’s Two Trust Rule
- Create trusts to obtain new $163,300 limitations
- Understand the wage and capital test
- Planning for Non-Specified Service Businesses
- Using 754 elections to create additional qualified property
- How to use defined benefit and defined contribution plans to reduce Specified Service Business income
- Restructuring to improve the 20% deduction
- Learn how DNI can be shifted from estates and trusts to increase the 199A deduction
- Understand how the 199A deduction works at the trust and estate levelsTraps for the unwary not distributing “199A income” to trust and estate beneficiaries
There will be no CE for this webinar
For those who have a conflict with the date/time, The session will be recorded. Simply register and you will have unlimited access to the recording.
Although they are scheduled for a particular time and date - once purchased - they can be viewed at ANY TIME!.
If you are not a LISI member please use the Buy Now Button below to pay the non-member price of $149*. *plus applicable sales tax (if any)
After you pay you will be sent a link with the registration information. Your webinar registration is designed for one individual user and groups up to 5 individuals. Sharing beyond this is not permitted. If you are interested in group access to our webinar content, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
NOTE: To pay using a credit card, use the botton labeled
"Pay with Debit or Credit Card" after clicking the Buy Now button below.
If you are a LISI member, please login below to receive the member price of $129* for this webinar. *plus applicable sales tax (if any)