The Trump-Era Dynasty Trust: Dynasty Trusts During and After President Trump's Reign
The Dynasty Trust is an integral part of any estate planner's practice. But not all Dynasty Trusts are created equal. There are different ways to design and draft a Dynasty Trust. Which situs should be used, and why? How do we design an irrevocable Dynasty Trust to provide the greatest degree of beneficiary control and the greatest degree of creditor and divorce protection, yet at the same time provide for flexibility to make changes? And what might Congress and President Trump do to Dynasty Trusts, and how can we take advantage of opportunities that might be provided by the Trump Tax Plan? This presentation is a must for every attorney, CPA, financial advisor and trust officer who wishes to have a solid understanding of the Dynasty Trust concepts. Join Steve Oshins on Friday, December 1st at 3pm ET when he will provide the audience with a background in these areas.
In this webinar, he will:
· Describe the basics of a Dynasty Trust so that even an attendee who is new to this subject matter has a solid foundation
· Explain the differences among some of the leading Dynasty Trust jurisdictions
· Summarize how a Dynasty Trust can best be drafted for maximum creditor and divorce protection
· Provide details about many of the ways an estate planner can best utilize a Dynasty Trust given the high estate tax exemption
· Demonstrate how protective a third-party discretionary trust can be
· Reveal creative income tax bracket shifting opportunities, as well as income tax basis step-up strategies
· And much more!
Your registration will entitle you to: 1) the handout materials and 2) the ability to watch the webinar either at the scheduled time or – if for any reason you can’t view it then – we’ll automatically provide you with a link within 24 hours – to view it at your convenience as many times as you’d like.
Note:There will be no CE for Steve's webinar.
There will be no CE for this webinar
For those who have a conflict with the date/time, The session will be recorded. Simply register and you will have unlimited access to the recording.
Although they are scheduled for a particular time and date - once purchased - they can be viewed at ANY TIME!.
If you are not a LISI member please use the Buy Now Button below to pay the non-member price of $129.
After you pay you will be sent a link with the registration information. Your webinar registration is designed for one individual user and groups up to 5 individuals. Sharing beyond this is not permitted. If you are interested in group access to our webinar content, please send an email to email@example.com
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: To pay using a credit card, use the botton labeled
"Pay with Debit or Credit Card" after clicking the Buy Now button below.
If you are a LISI member, please login below to receive the member price of $99 for this webinar.