IRAs to Charities and CRTs After the SECURE Act.
- What the SECURE Act means for the 10-year rule
- How IRA-CRTs can simulate the longer payout and still benefit charity
- Choice of CRATs versus CRuTs
- Understand the Mathematics of the IRA-CRT with and without an estate tax
- Understanding the income tax aspects of CRTs
- Converting ordinary income to long-term capital gains
- Designing IRA CRTs for spouses with a 100% marital and charitable estate tax deduction
- Designing IRA CRTs for children and grandchildren including GST issues
- The critical differences between Term and Life Time CRTs and the risk of both
- The use of insurance to manage risk
- The reasons why the IRA-CRT is a better decision now more than ever and why insurance planning compliments CRT planning
- Using RMDs to fund charitable goals
- Running the numbers to compare strategies and why the CRT really works for charitably inclined clients
- Understand the estate and GST issues with CRTs
- The mathematics of IRA-CRT including the Tier Rules
- Understand how to design a CRT payable to a traditional Trust
- Why IRA-CRT is powerful when an estate tax does exist
- What federal and state estate tax considerations should be made
- Why the 691(c) deduction fails to truly benefit the beneficiaries
- CRTs payable to Special Needs Trusts to reduce income taxes
There will be no CE for this webinar
For those who have a conflict with the date/time, The session will be recorded. Simply register and you will have unlimited access to the recording.
Although they are scheduled for a particular time and date - once purchased - they can be viewed at ANY TIME!.
If you are not a LISI member please use the Buy Now Button below to pay the non-member price of $149*. *plus applicable sales tax (if any)
After you pay you will be sent a link with the registration information. Your webinar registration is designed for one individual user and groups up to 5 individuals. Sharing beyond this is not permitted. If you are interested in group access to our webinar content, please send an email to email@example.com
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: To pay using a credit card, use the botton labeled
"Pay with Debit or Credit Card" after clicking the Buy Now button below.
If you are a LISI member, please login below to receive the member price of $129* for this webinar. *plus applicable sales tax (if any)