Life Insurance and the Secure Act – Strategies and Solutions
Join us and CPA and IRA expert, Robert S. Keebler, CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA, for a presentation focused on using life insurance to complement strategies to address the ten year IRA distribution rule under the Secure bill.
During this 90-minute presentation, Bob will cover the following:
- What the SECURE Act means for the 10-year rule
- Insurance for funding the estate and income tax.
- IRA distribution and Insurance concepts including insurance hedges and IRA Relocation
- The reasons why converting to a Roth IRA is a better decision now more than ever and why insurance planning compliments Roth Planning
- Using RMDs to fund Life Insurance Trusts
- Running the numbers to compare strategies and why insurance really works
- Taxation of Lifetime IRA distributions
- The mathematics of IRA-Insurance Relocation
- How the “skinny” pay RMD strategy works to fund ILITs
- Why Life Insurance is Powerful when an estate tax exists
- What Federal and State Estate tax considerations should be made
- What the 691(c) Deduction fails compared to Roths and Insurance
- Life Insurance and/or Roth IRAs for designated beneficiaries
- Life Insurance for Special Needs Trusts to reduce Income Taxes
- How you can fund long-term wealth-transfer strategies utilizing Insurance funded by IRAs
- Life Insurance to protect lifetime interests in charitable remainder trusts
- Utilizing life insurance to preserve post-death “stretch-out”
- Tax-sensitive withdrawal strategies
And much, much more!
There will be no CE for this webinar
For those who have a conflict with the date/time, The session will be recorded. Simply register and you will have unlimited access to the recording.
Although they are scheduled for a particular time and date - once purchased - they can be viewed at ANY TIME!.
If you are not a LISI member please use the Buy Now Button below to pay the non-member price of $149*. *plus applicable sales tax (if any)
After you pay you will be sent a link with the registration information. Your webinar registration is designed for one individual user and groups up to 5 individuals. Sharing beyond this is not permitted. If you are interested in group access to our webinar content, please send an email to email@example.com
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: To pay using a credit card, use the botton labeled
"Pay with Debit or Credit Card" after clicking the Buy Now button below.
If you are a LISI member, please login below to receive the member price of $129* for this webinar. *plus applicable sales tax (if any)