199A Lessons from Busy Season, Foundational Concepts - Beyond the Basics.
Almost six months later we have an added practical perspective on how to apply the 199A regulations and added developments. Many CPAs have extended returns while developing a better sense only obtained from a busy tax season.
First, refresh your understanding on the current 199A rules. Second, join nationally recognized 199A expert Bob Keebler in his exclusive 90-minute LISI webinar on Friday, July 10th from 3:00-4:30pm where Bob will cover what changed from the proposed to the final regulations, and how the final regulations and other developments change our understanding of the 199A landscape.
Here are just a few of the topics Bob will cover in his webinar:
- 199A lessons from busy season
- Critical foundation concepts
- Separate versus “separable”
- Advanced planning for insurance professionals to obtain 199A
- When not to make pension, profit sharing and IRA contributions
- Roth conversion opportunities when income is less than QBI
- Understanding the “Trade or Business” Issue
- Real estate safe harbor election
- What changes did the final regulations make to the definition of “specified service’ businesses?
- What is the impact on triple net leases and those in the financial services business?
- How were the “anti-abuse” rules designed to prevent taxpayers from establishing multiple non-grantor trusts impacted?
- Did the final regulations change our understanding of the basic computational rules of 199A?
- Is the aggregation of multiple businesses impacted?
- Did the “Sweet Spot” for S corporation shareholder wages to optimize the 199A deduction change?
- What is the impact of the final regulations on a company’s debt, the purchasing of equipment and expensing it, as well as the impact on REITs.
- Was the definition of “reputation or skill” impacted?
- Questions and answers to all the tough 199A questions!
There will be no CE for this webinar
For those who have a conflict with the date/time, The session will be recorded. Simply register and you will have unlimited access to the recording.
Although they are scheduled for a particular time and date - once purchased - they can be viewed at ANY TIME!.
If you are not a LISI member please use the Buy Now Button below to pay the non-member price of $149*. *plus applicable sales tax (if any)
After you pay you will be sent a link with the registration information. Your webinar registration is designed for one individual user and groups up to 5 individuals. Sharing beyond this is not permitted. If you are interested in group access to our webinar content, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
NOTE: To pay using a credit card, use the botton labeled
"Pay with Debit or Credit Card" after clicking the Buy Now button below.
If you are a LISI member, please login below to receive the member price of $129* for this webinar. *plus applicable sales tax (if any)