TOP INCOME TAX PLANNING OPPORTUNITIES For 2019
Based on the planning ideas in Bob Keebler’s Top 40 Tax Planning Opportunities For 2019, Bob and Michael Geeraerts will review many of the great ideas in the book. Clients are constantly asking for creative planning ideas and the ideas covered in the book and in this webinar will provide you with the planning ideas you need for your practice. Join Bob and Michael in their exclusive LISI webinar on June 21 at 3pm ET where they will review some income tax planning ideas.
Topics that will be covered in this webinar include:
- Bracket Management
- Capital Gain and Loss Harvesting
- Timing the Exercise of Nonqualified Stock Options
- Cost Segregation Studies to Accelerate Depreciation Deductions
- Using Charitable Remainder Trusts to Spread Income Over Several Years and to Shift Income to Family Members
- Roth IRA Conversions
- Tax Aware Investing
- Oil and Gas Investments
- Nonqualified Tax Deferred Annuities and Permanent Life Insurance
- Two Year Installment Sale Strategy
- Incomplete Gift Non-Grantor Trusts
- Captive Insurance Companies
- S Corporations to save Employment taxes
- Opportunity Zones
There will be no CE for this webinar
For those who have a conflict with the date/time, The session will be recorded. Simply register and you will have unlimited access to the recording.
Although they are scheduled for a particular time and date - once purchased - they can be viewed at ANY TIME!.
If you are not a LISI member please use the Buy Now Button below to pay the non-member price of $149*. *plus applicable sales tax (if any)
After you pay you will be sent a link with the registration information. Your webinar registration is designed for one individual user and groups up to 5 individuals. Sharing beyond this is not permitted. If you are interested in group access to our webinar content, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
NOTE: To pay using a credit card, use the botton labeled
"Pay with Debit or Credit Card" after clicking the Buy Now button below.
If you are a LISI member, please login below to receive the member price of $129* for this webinar. *plus applicable sales tax (if any)