2019 Dynasty Trust Update: For Attorneys, Accountants and Financial Advisors
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 made sweeping changes to the Dynasty Trust landscape. Suddenly, the federal estate tax exemption was doubled. Therefore, Dynasty Trusts are no longer focused on federal estate tax savings. So where do we shift our focus? Join nationally-known estate planning and asset protection attorney Steve Oshins as he explains why he is using more Dynasty Trusts than ever before. Whether you’re an attorney, an accountant, a trust officer or a financial planner, it is crucial for you to attend this very important webinar. In total, you will have 90 minutes of exciting, informative discussion. Join Steve Oshins on June 28th at 3pm ET for this easy-to-understand webinar.
In this webinar, you will:
· Learn six key reasons why Staggered Distribution Trusts should never be used
· Explore the many opportunities that we now have using Dynasty Trusts for income tax bracket shifting
· Learn how to draft a Dynasty Trust so that the underlying assets are protected from creditors and divorcing spouses of the beneficiaries
· Discover why you should not use health, education, maintenance and support for distributions
· Find out which trust jurisdictions are the best and why
· Hear about Steve’s annual Dynasty Trust State Rankings Chart as Steve demonstrates why certain jurisdictions are overrated or underrated
· Explore the reasons to sometimes use the client’s home state as the trust jurisdiction rather than use a top-tier state
· Listen to income tax basis step-up opportunities that are lost when not using a Dynasty Trust
· Learn how to communicate this to clients so clients hire you
· And much more!
There will be no CE for this webinar
For those who have a conflict with the date/time, The session will be recorded. Simply register and you will have unlimited access to the recording.
Although they are scheduled for a particular time and date - once purchased - they can be viewed at ANY TIME!.
If you are not a LISI member please use the Buy Now Button below to pay the non-member price of $149.
After you pay you will be sent a link with the registration information. Your webinar registration is designed for one individual user and groups up to 5 individuals. Sharing beyond this is not permitted. If you are interested in group access to our webinar content, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
NOTE: To pay using a credit card, use the botton labeled
"Pay with Debit or Credit Card" after clicking the Buy Now button below.
If you are a LISI member, please login below to receive the member price of $129 for this webinar.
Steven J. Oshins, Esq., AEP (Distinguished) is a member of the Law Offices of Oshins & Associates, LLC in Las Vegas, Nevada. He is listed in The Best Lawyers in America® and was named the Las Vegas Trusts and Estates Lawyer of the Year in 2012, 2015 and 2018 and the Las Vegas Tax Law Lawyer of the Year in 2016 by The Best Lawyers in America®. He was inducted into the NAEPC Estate Planning Hall of Fame® in 2011. He is rated AV by the Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory. He has been named one of the 24 "Elite Estate Planning Attorneys" in America by The Trust Advisor, one of the Top 100 Attorneys in Worth, one of Southern Nevada's Best Lawyers in In Business Las Vegas, one of the Best Lawyers in America in the Trusts & Estates category in The American Lawyer, one of the Best Lawyers in America in the Tax Law category in Corporate Counsel, named Nevada Super Lawyer in the Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning category in Nevada Business Journal, named Nevada Super Lawyer in the Estate Planning & Probate category in Las Vegas Life and named Mountain States Super Lawyer in the Estate Planning & Probate category. He was also named one of Southern Nevada's Top Lawyers by Vegas, Inc. and was selected for the magazine cover.