199A - CRITICAL TAX SEASON ISSUES PLUS 60 MORE MINUTES OF LIVE OPEN QUESTIONS
CRITICAL TAX SEASON §199A ISSUES IN 30 MINUTES
PLUS 60 MORE MINUTES OF OPEN QUESTIONS
REGISTRATION IS LIMITED TO ALLOW US TO ADDRESS EVERYONES QUESTIONS
Join Robert S. Keebler CPA/PFS, MST, AEP, and Peter Melcher as they provide a practical and hard-hitting seminar addressing the critical tax season issues associated with §199A.
Included in their discussion will be:
- Section 199A and real estate
- Understanding Notice 2019-7 and the Safe Harbor
- Understanding the trade or business issue and when an enterprise is considered a trade or business
- Understanding SSTBs and “separate” and “separable” rule
- Penalty-proofing your returns with disclosures on Form 8275
- Penalty-proofing your returns with tax opinion letters
- Understanding the statutory employee issue
- Understanding the multiple trust rules
- Understanding the multiple trade or business within one entity
Following a timely 30-minute presentation Peter and Robert will take questions from the audience. As many questions as possible presented prior to 48 hours before the seminar will also be added to the PowerPoint with properly cited responses.
There will be no CE for this webinar
For those who have a conflict with the date/time, The session will be recorded. Simply register and you will have unlimited access to the recording.
Although they are scheduled for a particular time and date - once purchased - they can be viewed at ANY TIME!.
If you are not a LISI member please use the Buy Now Button below to pay the non-member price of $149*. *plus applicable sales tax (if any)
After you pay you will be sent a link with the registration information. Your webinar registration is designed for one individual user and groups up to 5 individuals. Sharing beyond this is not permitted. If you are interested in group access to our webinar content, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
NOTE: To pay using a credit card, use the botton labeled
"Pay with Debit or Credit Card" after clicking the Buy Now button below.
If you are a LISI member, please login below to receive the member price of $129* for this webinar. *plus applicable sales tax (if any)