An Estate and Income Tax Planning Perspective on the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, a Special 2-for-1 Offer
In his fast-paced, information packed webinar, Bob Keebler will cover the planning strategies that have arisen since the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act was enacted in December of 2017. This class is ideal for anyone advising wealthy clients who are looking for estate and charitable planning strategies, clients who are business owners looking to make the most of their 199A deduction, and/or clients who are looking for income tax planning strategies to reduce their state and federal income tax liabilities.Here’s a list of the topics Bob will cover:
- An overview of the changes for individual taxpayers, C-Corps, S-Corps and LLCs and the changes to the estate and gift taxes
- Detailed strategies for charitable giving and donor advised funds
- Using CRTs to increase the 199A deduction
- A quick review of the new itemized deduction and SALT strategies
- The best and brightest gift and estate ideas including addressing sunset
- GST planning with the larger exemption
- Income tax planning for trusts and estates
- State income tax planning strategies
- Expanded 1202 planning with the larger estate tax exemption
- An overview of entity selection for closely-held businesses including using C-Corps and S-Corps together
- Using installment sales to reduce and defer income taxes
- Expanded opportunities for defined benefit planning to increase the 199A deduction
- LISI's ten best 2019 strategies
There will be no CE for this webinar
For those who have a conflict with the date/time, The session will be recorded. Simply register and you will have unlimited access to the recording.
Although they are scheduled for a particular time and date - once purchased - they can be viewed at ANY TIME!.
If you are not a LISI member please use the Buy Now Button below to pay the non-member price of $149*. *plus applicable sales tax (if any)
After you pay you will be sent a link with the registration information. Your webinar registration is designed for one individual user and groups up to 5 individuals. Sharing beyond this is not permitted. If you are interested in group access to our webinar content, please send an email to email@example.com
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: To pay using a credit card, use the botton labeled
"Pay with Debit or Credit Card" after clicking the Buy Now button below.
If you are a LISI member, please login below to receive the member price of $129* for this webinar. *plus applicable sales tax (if any)