Using Non-Grantor Trusts to Save State Income Taxes
This presentation is a must for any planner who is planning in the new estate planning environment which now focuses more on income tax savings than estate tax savings. Steve will demonstrate how easy it often is to give clients the instant gratification that goes along with immediate state income tax savings as opposed to estate tax savings that aren't immediate. Whether you are an attorney, a CPA, a trust officer or a financial advisor, if you have clients who pay a state income tax, this eye-opening webinar will open opportunities that you may have been missing.
During his webinar, Steve will cover the following topics:
· Why state income tax planning is now more important than estate tax planning
· What factors states use to tax a trust
· How to design a non-grantor trust to avoid state income taxes
· Which states' residents can most easily avoid state income taxes
· The differences from state-to-state, including examples of many of the most popular states' taxation rules
· Planning opportunities to avoid state income taxation on income earned by gifted or inherited assets
· How to fix an existing trust to remove state income taxation
· Avoiding state income tax using a third-party trust where the settlor isn't a beneficiary
· Avoiding state income tax using a self-settled trust where the settlor is a beneficiary (an 'ING Trust')
· And much more!
Your registration will entitle you to: 1) the handout materials and 2) the ability to watch the webinar either at the scheduled time or – if for any reason you can’t view it then – we’ll automatically provide you with a link within 24 hours – to view it at your convenience as many times as you’d like.
Note:There will be no CE for Steve's webinar.
There will be no CE for this webinar
For those who have a conflict with the date/time, The session will be recorded. Simply register and you will have unlimited access to the recording.
Although they are scheduled for a particular time and date - once purchased - they can be viewed at ANY TIME!.
If you are not a LISI member please use the Buy Now Button below to pay the non-member price of $129*. *plus applicable sales tax (if any)
After you pay you will be sent a link with the registration information. Your webinar registration is designed for one individual user and groups up to 5 individuals. Sharing beyond this is not permitted. If you are interested in group access to our webinar content, please send an email to email@example.com
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: To pay using a credit card, use the botton labeled
"Pay with Debit or Credit Card" after clicking the Buy Now button below.
If you are a LISI member, please login below to receive the member price of $99* for this webinar. *plus applicable sales tax (if any)