Bob Keebler’s Customizable 2020 Year-End PowerPoint Deck Including V.P. Biden’s Likely Proposals: Includes Instructional - How To Present - 35 min. Webinar Recording
Bob Keebler’s Customizable 2020 Year-End PowerPoint Deck Including V.P. Biden’s Likely Proposals Now Includes Instructional - How To Present - 35 min. Webinar Recording
2020 has been a momentous year. In the first-half, the SECURE and the CARE Acts by themselves made year-end planning far more complex. However, the second-half of the year will likely hold even more significance as the 2020 election has tremendous financial implications for our clients given the huge gap in tax policy between the two parties.
Whether you’re a financial advisor, life insurance agent, CPA or attorney, you’ll need to advise your clients as to the best course of action for the time remaining in 2020 and into 2021. The best way to get clients and advisors up to speed is with Bob Keebler’s customizable PowerPoint deck “2020 Year-End PowerPoint Deck Including V.P. Biden’s Likely Proposals.”
Bob’s deck provides you with ideas, tips and strategies to help your clients and their other advisors act before year-end to minimize tax liabilities. The goal between now and the election is to position your clients so that the “heavy lifting” is done prior to the election, and Bob’s deck makes execution and implementation of your advice is easy. Bob’s PowerPoint deck will save you substantial time and opportunity cost by allowing you to move promptly to teach and counsel your clients and other members of the advisor team.
Bob’s customizable deck covers the following and much more:
- A detailed review of Vice President Biden’s tax policy proposals and potential planning ideas – including a checklist of the following ideas:
- Estate tax changes
- Income tax increases
- A Capital gain tax increase to 39.6% for taxpayers with income greater than $1,000,000
- Substantial changes to itemized deductions
- Bracket management considering historically low rates, the scheduled sunset, and the potential change under a Biden Administration
- Gain harvesting to capture a 19.6% tax rate advantage
- The mathematics of loss harvesting
- Rethinking itemized deductions
- Funding tax-preferenced accounts
- Using 529 Plans for elementary and high school tuition
- Charitable contributions and the 100% deduction
- Estate and Gift tax exemption changes
- Proper design of SLATs, SLANTs and Dynasty Trusts
Bob’s “2020 Year-End PowerPoint Deck Including V.P. Biden’s Likely Proposals” can be purchased by clicking the BUY NOW Button on this page.
If you are not a LISI member please use the Buy Now Button below to pay the non-member price of $149.
After you pay you will be sent a link with the registration information. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: To pay using a credit card, use the botton labeled
"Pay with Debit or Credit Card" after clicking the Buy Now button below.
If you are a LISI member, please login below to receive the member price of $129