PPP LOAN EXPENSE TRACKER AND FORGIVENESS EXCEL SPREADSHEET CALCULATOR W/ 98 MINUTE WEBINAR RECORDING and DECK
NEW PPP LOAN EXPENSE TRACKER AND FORGIVENESS CALCULATOR OFFERED EXCLUSIVELY BY LISI with INSTANT DELIVERY
LIMITED TIME BUNDLE INCLUDES 98 Minute Webinar Recording with Kevin Cameron (Creator of the Spreadsheet), Alan Gassman and Brandon Ketron
INCLUDES LINK TO ALWAYS UPDATED ALWAYS LATEST VERSION .XLSX FILE PLUS Bonus 60 minute walkthrough video.
CPAs and tax advisors throughout the United States thought tax season and the 199A calculation was challenging, but what about the PPP Loan season! Now, the best way to help clients plan for, understand and report their PPP loans is finally here: the PPP Loan Expense Tracker and Forgiveness Calculator (TM) for CPA's and Other Financial Professionals.
The SBA has issued the Forgiveness Application and Instructions just in time to allow PPP borrowers to plan to know how much of their loans may be forgiven and what the best strategies are to balance the utility of bringing employees back and against associated costs and forgiveness. Now, you can handle your clients' PPP loan planning and calculations efficiently, effectively, and accurately in accordance with SBA guidelines and applicable law.
The PPP Loan Expense Tracker and Forgiveness Calculator allows you to input expenses and payroll costs data for the 8 week period and automatically populates forgiveness calculations for both the 8 week Covered Period and the Alternate Payroll Covered Period so you can determine which period should be used to maximize loan forgiveness. The PPP Loan Expense Tracker and Forgiveness Calculator references and tracks the line numbers of the PPP Forgiveness Application and operates in accordance with the SBA guidance and can be used along side the PPP Forgiveness Application for quick and efficient organization of financial data, documentation, calculation and summarization of each major aspect of the PPP loan. The PPP Loan Expense Tracker and Forgiveness Calculator may even be included as an Exhibit to your forgiveness application!
The PPP Loan Expense Tracker and Forgiveness Calculator was custom-designed and tested by Kevin Cameron, CPA in association with the CPA firm of C and L Value Advisors with the assistance of Alan Gassman and Brandon Ketron. This easy-to-use tool lets you maximize your billable time while assuring proper explanation and calculations to help staff members and sophisticated clients run numbers and provide illustrations.
The PPP Loan Expense Tracker and Forgiveness Calculator provides the following functionality:
1. Ability to input dates expenses were incurred and dates expenses are paid with automatic proration if applicable.
2. Convenient and simple spreadsheet to track and allocate expenses between payroll and non payroll costs.
3. Ability to track whether supporting documents required to be submitted with the application have been provided.
4. Inputs for wages paid and hours worked for each employee designed to match data and information needed to complete PPP Schedule A worksheets.
5. Automatic calculations for reduction in loan forgiveness based on number of Full Time Equivalent Employees and certain salary reductions, including inputs to account for safe harbors and other de minimis exceptions to the above limitations.
6. Automatic calculations to apply the limitation that non-payroll costs cannot exceed 25% of the Forgiveness Amount.
7. AND MUCH MORE!
Available only for financial professionals, the tools comes with a no-questions- asked, moneyback guarantee.
Webinar Topics covered will include the following:
1. The PPP Payment Spreadsheet developed by Kevin will be discussed and provided as an Excel document for all attendees, along with discussion of calculations and safe harbors that are consistent with the new Forgiveness Application and Instructions.
2. Kevin's excellent explanation of the spreadsheet, and PPP loan proceeds use and forgiveness rules, using the spreadsheet as a line by line accountability, client education and tracking tool.
3. See how the 75% test and the reduction of employees limitation actually work as numbers are put on the spreadsheet and changed.
4. Discussion of what is now meant by the terms "incurred and paid" and proration calculations and strategies associated therewith.
5. Discussion of what is in included in the words "Retirement Plans" "Utilities" and other categories of expenses.
6. How medical practice and business Relief Payment money interact with PPP funds. What comes first or second or must be repaid?
7. Live Q&A with audience and hypothetical examples using Kevin's spreadsheet.
And much more.
Testimonials from previous presentations with Kevin's Spreadsheet are as follows:
- Please thank Kevin Cameron CPA GREAT webinar and spreadsheet...clients doctors etc and their staffs would really benefit a great deal from this particular presentation - LS, CPA
- Thank you very much. Wonderful excel file! - WH, CPA
- Thank you for a very informative webinar and the expense tracker. - JC, CPA
- I can't thank you enough for making this available. It will save me significant time and help assure that the advice I am giving my clients is sound and understandable. Hat's off to Kevin for what he has done here.- RD, CPA.
- Oh my gosh thank you so much and please thank Kevin. The information coming in from your firm is Gold compared to what I have seen from others. Thanks again. Amanda.
- Thank you so much for looking at this! This is all such a mess, but your spreadsheet is making it so much easier - will make me look so much smarter. THANK YOU!! Carol K.
If you are not a LISI member please use the Buy Now Button below to pay the non-member price of $179.
After you pay you will be sent a link with the registration information. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: To pay using a credit card, use the botton labeled
"Pay with Debit or Credit Card" after clicking the Buy Now button below.
If you are a LISI member, please login below to receive the member price of $159