The Special Purpose Insurance LLC E-BOOK & WEBINAR BUNDLE - What the Sophisticated Advisor Needs To Know!
90 Minute Webinar -
Special purpose insurance LLCs have become extremely popular over the past 5 years. When utilized in buy-sell planning, their inherent flexibility can solve many of the issues raised cross-purchase and entity redemption arrangements. However, special purpose insurance LLCs raise a variety of complex legal and tax issues that many advisors may not be fully aware of.
The best way for advisors to get fully up to speed on this important development is to join Michael Geeraerts in his exclusive LISI Webinar where he will address all of the critical planning issues raised by special purpose insurance LLCs. In his webinar, Michael will cover the following issues:
- What is a special purpose insurance LLC for buy-sell planning and what are its advantages over traditional structures
- Cross-purchase vs. entity redemption buy-sell arrangements
- Issues with trusteed cross-purchase arrangements
- Tax benefits of using an insurance LLC
- Creditor protection with insurance LLCs
- Allocation of the life insurance premiums
- Transfer for value considerations
- Valuation of the insurance LLC membership interest
- Using an insurance LLC to hold key employee life insurance
- Using an insurance LLC as an alternative to nonqualified deferred compensation plans
BUNDLE INCLUDES E-BOOK
Special purpose insurance limited liability companies (LLCs) have become increasing popular and utilized in buy-sell planning. LLCs have been used for a long time and have only gained in popularity, with many advisors viewing them as the “go to” entity when structuring buy sell arrangements. Every state now has an LLC statute and special purpose LLCs have been increasingly used in business continuation planning and funding.
This book covers the waterfront on all of the tricky issues advisors need to master, including:
- Transfer-For-Value issues in light of the final TFV regulations
- Tax benefits of using a Special Purpose Buy-Sell Insurance LLC
- Creditor protection with Special Purpose Buy-Sell Insurance LLC
- Premium payments and allocations among the members
- Valuing the insurance LLC membership interest upon death
Best of all, this book comes with specimen documents, including a sample operating company buy-sell agreement as well as a sample special purpose buy-sell operating agreement!
Here’s what Bob Keebler says about this book:
Leimberg’s new book, The Special Purpose Buy-Sell Insurance LLC, is a must-read resource for anyone helping clients with insurance-funded buy-sell agreements. It not only makes a strong case for using a special purpose LLC, but also provides what you’ll need to put the plan into action. I plan to keep my copy handy.
Here’s a quick look at the Table of Contents:
|Trusteed Cross-Purchase Agreements||3|
|What is a Special Purpose Buy-Sell Insurance LLC?||7|
|Transfer-For-Value Final Regulations – Considerations for BSILLC||10|
|Tax Benefits of Using a Special Purpose Buy-Sell Insurance LLC||20|
|Creditor Protection with Special Purpose Buy-Sell Insurance LLC||23|
|LLC Planning Considerations||25|
|Premium Payments and Allocations Amongst the Members||34|
|Valuing the Insurance LLC Membership Interest Upon Death||48|
|The Insurance LLC In Private Letter Ruling 200747002||51|
|Sample Operating Company Buy-Sell Agreement||55|
|Sample Special Purpose Buy-Sell Insurance LLC Operating Agreement||68|
|Private Letter Ruling 7918022||83|
|Private Letter Ruling 9349002||85|
|Private Letter Ruling 9625013||98|
|Private Letter Ruling 200747002||107|
|Private Letter Ruling 201217017||117|
|Rev. Rul. 88-76||123|
|Rev. Proc. 2005-25||128|
|Rev. Proc. 2019-3||137|
|ESTATE OF FRANK H. KNIPP., 25 TC 153||176|
|ESTATE OF CARTWRIGHT v. COMM., 183 F.3d 1034||196|
If you are not a LISI member please use the Buy Now Button below to pay the non-member price of $249.
After you pay you will be sent a link with the registration information. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
NOTE: To pay using a credit card, use the botton labeled
"Pay with Debit or Credit Card" after clicking the Buy Now button below.
If you are a LISI member, please login below to receive the member price of $229