Bob Keebler’s 5 Customizable Powerpoint BUNDLE: -V.P. Biden’s Likely Proposals Plus 4 SECURE Act decks.
Bob’s “2020 Year-End PowerPoint Deck Including V.P. Biden’s Likely Proposals” can be purchased as a LIMITED TIME SPECIALLY PRICED DISCOUNTED BUNDLE along with Bob’s 4 SECURE ACT decks by clicking the BUY NOW button on this page. THIS SPECIAL BUNDLE INCLUDES 2 INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO RECORDINGS!
2020 has been a momentous year. In the first-half, the SECURE and the CARE Acts by themselves made year-end planning far more complex. However, the second-half of the year will likely hold even more significance as the 2020 election has tremendous financial implications for our clients given the huge gap in tax policy between the two parties.
Whether you’re a financial advisor, life insurance agent, CPA or attorney, you’ll need to advise your clients as to the best course of action for the time remaining in 2020 and into 2021. The best way to get clients and advisors up to speed is with Bob Keebler’s customizable PowerPoint deck “2020 Year-End PowerPoint Deck Including V.P. Biden’s Likely Proposals.”
Bob’s deck provides you with ideas, tips and strategies to help your clients and their other advisors act before year-end to minimize tax liabilities. The goal between now and the election is to position your clients so that the “heavy lifting” is done prior to the election, and Bob’s deck makes execution and implementation of your advice is easy. Bob’s PowerPoint deck will save you substantial time and opportunity cost by allowing you to move promptly to teach and counsel your clients and other members of the advisor team.
Bob’s customizable deck covers the following and much more:
- A detailed review of Vice President Biden’s tax policy proposals and potential planning ideas – including a checklist of the following ideas:
- Estate tax changes
- Income tax increases
- A Capital gain tax increase to 39.6% for taxpayers with income greater than $1,000,000
- Substantial changes to itemized deductions
- Bracket management considering historically low rates, the scheduled sunset, and the potential change under a Biden Administration
- Gain harvesting to capture a 19.6% tax rate advantage
- The mathematics of loss harvesting
- Rethinking itemized deductions
- Funding tax-preferenced accounts
- Using 529 Plans for elementary and high school tuition
- Charitable contributions and the 100% deduction
- Estate and Gift tax exemption changes
- Proper design of SLATs, SLANTs and Dynasty Trusts
Bob’s “2020 Year-End PowerPoint Deck Including V.P. Biden’s Likely Proposals” can be purchased as a bundle along with Bob’s SECURE Act decks by clicking the BUY NOW button on this page.
Includes 50 minute instructional vdeo recording!
Bob’s suite of client facing SECURE Act decks review all of the important changes made by the SECURE Act, and best of all, you can custom brand them with your firm’s logo! Bob’s suite of SECURE Act decks provides answers to all the questions your best clients are sure to ask.
Here's a quick overview of what's covered in each of the four PPT decks:
Deck #1: SECURE Act Basics
- The 10- year rule
- Managing the Income Tax Consequences of the Ten-Year Rule
- The Conduit Trust Disaster
- Planning techniques
- o Multi-generational Spray Trusts
o Roth Conversions
o Spousal Rollovers and the New Spousal Rollover Trap
o IRAs Payable to CRTs
o IRA Trusts for State Income Tax Savings
o Life Insurance Solutions
Deck #2: Planning with Roth Conversions after the SECURE Act
- General concepts
- Taxation of Roth IRA conversions
- Taxation of Roth IRA distributions
- Mathematics of Roth IRA conversions
- Estate tax considerations
Deck #3: Life Insurance Planning Techniques after the SECURE Act
- IRA Roth Conversion Insurance Hedge
- IRA Relocation: Replacing an IRA with insurance
- Policy Structure
- Terminal Tax Deferral
- Tax-free Compounding of Yield
- No Roth RMDs During Life
- Post-mortem Roth Earnings
Deck #4: Using IRAs Payable to Charitable Remainder Trusts after the SECURE Act
- Pre-2020 law
- Review of SECRUE Act 10-year rule
- Types of CRTs
- Charitable Remainder Annuity Trust (CRAT)
o The beneficiaries receive a fixed percentage of the initial trust value or a stated amount annually or more frequently.
o The amount paid doesn’t change from year to year.
o The annual payment must be 5-50% of the fair market value of the assets at the time of contribution.
- The term of the annuity can be:
o For a term up to 20 years,
o Over the life of the annuitant(s),
o Over the shorter of the two, or
o Over the longer of the two.
- Charitable Remainder Unitrust (CRUT)
- Income beneficiaries receive a stated percentage of the trust’s assets revalued each year.
- The distribution will vary from year to year depending on the investment performance of the trust assets and the amount withdrawn.
- Taxation of Distributions
If you are not a LISI member please use the Buy Now Button below to pay the non-member price of $199.
After you pay you will be sent a link with the registration information. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: To pay using a credit card, use the botton labeled
"Pay with Debit or Credit Card" after clicking the Buy Now button below.
If you are a LISI member, please login below to receive the member price of $179